XIAOMI India announced on Saturday that the company is increasing the price of some of its products in India. The reason for the rise in prices is that it is less than 15 percent less than the Rupee against the dollar.
|Xiaomi hikes prices of Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, Mi Powerbank 2i and Mi TVs in India|
As a result, input costs have increased and therefore, the increase in prices of Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, MI PowerBank 2i and MI TV has been done by Xiaomi India. Upon launch of all these products, Xiaomi announced that the prices are preliminary and are subject to change.
In addition to Xiaomi, Reyla CEO has announced the price hikes for Realm C1 and Realme 2. Price of Realm2 Pro remains unchanged.
“As you know, since the beginning of the year, the dollar has fallen by about 15% compared to the dollar, resulting in a significant increase in input costs.
To offset it, our products will have slight price adjustments and Now it will move forward from its initial price stage announced during its launch in September, “Xiaomi India noted. The products include – Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, MI LED TV4C Pro 32-Inch, MI LED TV4A Pro 49 Inch and 1000 MAH MI Power Bank 2i.
Here are the new prices for the above Xiaomi products:
– Redmi 6A2GB RAM / 16GB storage model: Xiaomi has raised the price of this model of Redmi 6A by Rs 600, which has resulted in a new price of Rs 6,599. The launch price of this version of Redmi 6A was Rs 5,999.
– Redmi 6A3GB RAM / 32GB Storage: Xiaomi has increased the price of this model by Rs 500, which raises the price of the phone to Rs 7,499 from the launch price of Rs 6,999.
– Redmi 6 3GB RAM / 32GB Storage: Xiaomi has increased the price of only one version of Redmi 6. Redmi 6’s 3 GB RAM / 32 GB storage model has increased the price of Rs 500, after which to reach the value of 8,499 to remember the value of the phone,
Redmi 6 was launched in India in two types – 3 The base model with GB RAM / 32GB storage comes in at Rs 7,999 while the second model comes with 3 GB / 64GB for 9 GB of 9 64 rupees.
– Mi TV4C Pro 32 inches: Xiaomi has increased the Mi TV4C 32 inch price by Rs 1,000, making the TV price at Rs 15,999. MI TV4C Pro 32 inch was launched in India for Rs. 14,999.
– MI TV4A Pro 49 inches: Xiaomi has increased the price of MI TV4A Pro 49 inches by Rs 2,000, which raises the price of TVs by Rs 31,999, MI TV4A Pro 49 inches to Rs. 29,999 MI TV4 Pro 55-inch price is the same.
– 10000 MAH Pove Bank 2i: 10000 MAH Pove Bank 2i (Black Color) price has been increased by Rs. 100. The value of 10000 MAH Pove Bank 2i is now Rs 899.
New prices for these Xiaomi products are effective from November 11, which means that if you buy any of these Xiaomi devices, then you have to buy new prices.
Last week, Realme Stop stopped their devices at their initial promo prices announced in Flipkart and Amazon India. This weekend, Xiaomi has followed two MI LED TVs and 10,000 MAH Power Bank with Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A.
Director of Xiaomi India Manu Kumar Jain took it to Twitter to declare the cause, and it is similar to that given by Madhav Sheth, CEO of Reyla – the price of rupees is falling, and the company is adjusting pricing. Cost
Xiamen also raises prices in India
Xiaomi Redmi 6 smartphone with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage, last week, worth tag of INR7,999. Now the device can be purchased for US $ 8499. The cheap Redmi 6A has a similar increase of at least INR500 – 2/16 GB version is now $ 659, while the 2/32 GB option is US $ 1,499.
Both phones were advertised as “India built by Indians”, but since most of the components are imported, their cost of production has still increased. Xiaomi as Realme, affordable handset is heavily dependent on sales and this is the only affordable products that have a new price tag.
Xiaomi also raises prices in India
Other products will cost more MI LED TVs 4C Pro 32 “which is now $ 1599 (increase of INR1,000), Mi LED TV4A Pro 49” now spends US $ 319 ($ 500 for growth) and 10,000 MAH MI Power Bank 2i Black is now US $ 999 instead of US $ 97